1713 - 1781 (67 years)
||Mary Page |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||18 Aug 1713
||Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts 
||24 Jan 1734 (Age 21)
||Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]
|Samuel Flanders, the son of Steven and Sarah (Blaisdell) Flanders. He was born on 8 July 1709 in Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts. He was a cordwainer in South Hampton and Fremont. Samuel died before 1758 in Brentwood, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.|
1. Onesiphorus Flanders
2. Mehitable Flanders
3. Rhoda Flanders (1734-____)
4. Mary Flanders (1740-____)
5. Abigail Flanders (1741-after 1780)
6. Mehitable Flanders (1742-____)
7. Samuel Flanders (1745-1836)
8. Onesiphorus Flanders (1749-1827)
||Poplin (now Fremont), Rockingham County, New Hampshire 
||21 May 2018 |
||Onesiphorus Page, b. 10 Feb 1678/79, Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts d. 19 Jul 1746, Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts (Age 67 years) |
||Mehitable Green, b. Abt 1683, Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire |
||21 Nov 1711
|Age at Marriage
||He : 32 years and 9 months - She : ~ 28 years and 11 months. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S820] Case, Lynn M. and Page Sanderson. The Family of John Page of Haverhill, Massachusetts - A Comprehensive Genealogy from 1614 to 1977, (Baltimore: Gateway Press, 1978).
- [S422] Dunbar, Edith Flanders. The Flanders Family from Europe to America, (Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Publishing Company, 1935).
- [S427] Flanders, Charles M. The Flanders Family: From Europe To America, 2nd ed Volume I, ( n.p.: Privately Published, 2000).
- [S401] Historical Committee. Vital Records of South Hampton, New Hampshire 1743-1886, (South Hampton, New Hampshire: The South Hampton Friends of the Library, 1970).
- [S621] Hoyt, David W. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, with some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton volume I, (Providence, Rhode Island: Snow & Farnham, 1897).
- [S645] Hoyt, David W. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, with some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton volume II, Reprint 1902, (Providence, Rhode Island: Snow & Farnham, 1902).
- [S421] Taylor, Ellery Kirke. Descendants of Stephen Flanders of Salisbury, Mass., 1646 being a Genealogy of the Flanders Family, (Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Company, 1932).
- [S842] Topsfield Historical Society. Vital Records of Amesbury, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 , (Topsfield, Massachusetts: Topsfield Historical Society, 1913).
- [S846] Topsfield Historical Society. Vital Records of Salisbury, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 , (Topsfield, Massachusetts: Topsfield Publishing Co., 1915).