1665 - 1723 (58 years)
||Sarah Bancroft |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||Reading, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 
- Father: Lt. Thomas Bancroft (1622-1691)
Mother: Elizabeth Metcalf
||22 Sep 1723
||Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts [2, 3, 4, 5]
||8 Jun 2018 |
||John Woodward, b. 28 Mar 1648/49, Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts d. 3 Nov 1732, Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts (Age 83 years) |
||7 Jul 1686 [1, 2, 3, 5]
|Age at Marriage
||She : ~ 21 years and 7 months - He : 37 years and 4 months. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||8 Jun 2018 |
- [S969] Eaton, Lilley. Genealogical History of the Town of Reading, Massachusetts Including the Present Towns of Wakefield, Reading, and North Reading, with Chronological and Historical Sketches, from 1639 to 1874 Reprint of 1874 edition, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1994).
- [S954] Greenwood, Frederick. Greenwood Genealogies, 1154-1914 , (New York: The Lyons Genealogical Company, 1914).
- [S86] Gozzaldi, Mary Isabella. History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 with a Genealogical Register - Supplement and Index Reprint of 1930 edition, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1986).
- [S456] Jackson, Francis. A History of the Early Settlement of Newton, County of Middlesex, Massachusetts, from 1639 to 1800, (Boston: Stacy and Richardson, 1854).
- [S463] Bond, Henry. Genealogies of the Families and Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts including Waltham and Weston, (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860).