1737 - 1774 (36 years)
||Silas Partridge |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||22 Jul 1737
||Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||9 Dec 1762 (Age 25) [1, 2, 3, 4, 6]
||23 Apr 1774 
||10 Siblings |
||15 Aug 2018 |
||Jonathan Partridge, b. 25 Nov 1693, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts d. Abt 1758, Barre, Worcester County, Massachusetts (Age 64 years) |
||Elizabeth Learned, b. 27 Jul 1696, Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts d. 23 Apr 1738, Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age 41 years) |
||13 Nov 1717
||Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : 24 years - She : 21 years and 4 months. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S68] Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and the Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886, (Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886).
- [S997] Woods, Henry Ernest. Vital Records of Medway, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850, (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1905).
- [S996] Partridge, George Homer. "John Partridge, of Medfield, Mass., and His Descendants", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume LVII, 1903).
- [S78] Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts, (Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855).
- [S1073] Jameson, E. O. "Births in Medway, Mass., 1714 - 1744" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume XLIX, October 1895).
- [S67] Ancestral File (LDS), (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), Questionnable Source.