1626 - 1653 (~ 27 years)
||Samuel Bass |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||11 May 1626
||Saffron Walden, Essex, England [1, 2]
||Abt 1650 [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [2, 3, 6]
||15 May 1653
||Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [3, 6]
||23 Apr 1657
||Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts 
||7 Siblings |
||10 Apr 2019 |
||Deacon Samuel Bass, b. Abt 1600, Saffron Walden, Essex, England d. 30 Dec 1694, Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age 94 years) |
||Anne Savil, c. 26 Apr 1601, Saffron Walden, Essex, England d. 5 Sep 1693, Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age ~ 92 years) |
||25 Apr 1625
||Saffron Walden, Essex, England
|Age at Marriage
||He : ~ 25 years and 4 months - She : 24 years. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S1244] Sprague, Waldo Chamberland. "Notes on the English Origin of Dea. Samuel Bass and Willam Savil of Braintree, Mass.", (English Origins of New England Families volume 1.3).
- [S90] Anderson, Robert Charles. The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, volume I (A-F), (Boston: New England Historic Genealogy Society, 1995).
- [S933] Bass, Charissa Taylor and Emma Lee Walton. Descendants of Deacon Samuel & Ann Bass, (Freeport, Illinois: privately printed, 1940).
- [S77] Thayer, Elisha. Family Memorial Genealogy of Fourteen Families of Early Settlers of New England , (Hingham, Massachusetts: J. Farmer, 1835).
- [S1170] Drake, Samuel G. "Old Dorchester - Recovery of Some Materials for its History, General and Particular" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume V, 1851).
- [S1221] Trask, William B. "Abstracts from the Earliest Wills on File in the County of Suffolk, Mass.", (Trask, William B. "Abstracts from the Earliest Wills" (1854a)).
- [S97] Trask, William B. Abstracts From the Earliest Wills on Record in the County of Suffolk, Mass., (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume IX, 1855).