1698 - 1740 (42 years)
||Deborah Partridge |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||1 Mar 1698
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||1718 (Age 20)
||New Milford, Litchfield County, Connecticut [1, 2, 4, 5, 6]
||30 Aug 1740
||Uxbridge, Worcester County, Massachusetts [2, 4]
||6 Jun 2019
||6 Siblings |
||6 Jun 2019 |
||Deacon John Partridge, b. 21 Sep 1656, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts d. 9 Dec 1743, Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age 87 years) |
||Elizabeth Adams, b. 18 Mar 1666, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts d. 14 Aug 1719, Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age 53 years) |
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : ~ 31 years and 3 months - She : ~ 21 years and 9 months. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S82] Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886 , (Boston: George H. Ellis, Printers, 1887).
- [S68] Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and the Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886, (Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886).
- [S78] Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts, (Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855).
- [S996] Partridge, George Homer. "John Partridge, of Medfield, Mass., and His Descendants", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume LVII, 1903).
- [S76] Adams, Andrew N. A Genealogical History of Henry Adams of Braintree, Mass., and his Descendants also John Adams of Cambridge, Mass., 1632-1897, (Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Company, 1898).
- [S67] Ancestral File (LDS), (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), Questionnable Source.