1646 - 1650 (4 years)
||Mary Wheeler |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||5 Oct 1646
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3]
- Her birth date was recorded as 5 (8) 1646.
||18 Oct 1646
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts 
||25 Oct 1650 
||25 Jun 1668 (Age 22)
||Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts [3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
||1878 [3, 6, 9]
||5 Siblings |
||10 Jun 2019 |
||Richard Wheeler, b. Abt 1611, England d. 9 Feb 1675/76, Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts (Age 65 years) |
||Elizabeth Turner d. 25 Dec 1656, Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts |
||4 May 1644
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : ~ 33 years and 5 months - She : ??. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S72] Pope, Charles Henry. The Pioneers of Massachusetts , (Boston: Charles H. Pope, 1900).
- [S485] Wheeler, Daniel Merrick. The Wheeler Family of Rutland, Mass. and Some of their Ancestors, (Pittsfield, Massachusetts: by the author, 1924).
- [S1003] Bullard, Edgar J. Bullard and Allied Families: The American Ancestors of George Newton Bullard and Mary Elizabeth Bullard, (Detroit, Michigan: Edgar J. Bullard, 1930).
- [S960] Hanson, Robert Brand. The Vital Records of Dedham, Massachusetts volume 1: Births and Baptisms, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1989).
- [S164] Ancestry World Tree, (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Inc., 1998), Questionnable Source .
- [S464] Nourse, Henry S. The Birth, Marriage and Death Register, Church Records and Epitaphs of Lancaster, Massachusetts 1643-1850, (Lancaster, Massachusetts: Henry S. Nourse, 1890).
- [S994] Ward, Andrew Henshaw. "Lancaster Records", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume XVI, 1862).
- [S84] Wyman, Thomas Bellows. The Genealogies and Estates of Charlestown, Massachusetts 1629-1818 , (Boston: David Clapp & Son, 1879).
- [S804] MacKenzie, George Norbury. Colonial Families of the United States of America, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1966).
- [S1179] Trask, William B. "Early Records of Boston", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume VIII, 1854).