1644 - 1726 (81 years)
||Record Wheelock |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||15 Dec 1644
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||22 Dec 1644
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts 
||3 Oct 1672 (Age 28)
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]
||1673 (Age 29)
||Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 
||26 Jul 1726
||Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts [3, 5, 7, 8]
||8 Siblings |
||26 Jul 2019 |
- Birth: Her birth date was recorded as 15 (10) 1644.
- Marriage: According to the marriage intentions filed, Increase Ward was living in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts at the time of his wedding to Record.
|Birth - 15 Dec 1644 - Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Christening - 22 Dec 1644 - Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Married - 3 Oct 1672 - Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Residence - 1673 - Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
|Death - 26 Jul 1726 - Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S960] Hanson, Robert Brand. The Vital Records of Dedham, Massachusetts volume 1: Births and Baptisms, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1989).
- [S82] Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886 , (Boston: George H. Ellis, Printers, 1887).
- [S451] Martyn, Charles. The William Ward Genealogy - The History of the Descendants of William Ward of Sudbury, Mass. 1638-1925, (New York: Artemas Ward, 1925).
- [S1179] Trask, William B. "Early Records of Boston", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume VIII, 1854).
- [S1003] Bullard, Edgar J. Bullard and Allied Families: The American Ancestors of George Newton Bullard and Mary Elizabeth Bullard, (Detroit, Michigan: Edgar J. Bullard, 1930).
- [S955] Ward, Andrew Henshaw. History of the Town of Shrewsbury, Massachusetts From Its Settlement in 1717 to 1829, (Boston: Samuel G. Drake, 1847).
- [S952] Hudson, Charles. History of the Town of Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts from its First Settlement in 1657 to 1861 with a Brief Sketch of the Town of Northborough, (Boston: T.R. Marvin & Son, 1862).
- [S457] Ward, Andrew Henshaw. Ward Family: Descendants of William Ward, (Boston: Samuel G. Drake, 1851).
- [S72] Pope, Charles Henry. The Pioneers of Massachusetts , (Boston: Charles H. Pope, 1900).
- [S981] Ward, Andrew Henshaw. "Sudbury Records", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume XVII, 1863).
- [S1051] Systematic History Fund. Vital Records of Marlborough, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, (Worcester, Massachusetts: Franklin. P. Rice, 1908).