||Rachel Shepard |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Father: John Shepard
Mother: Sarah Goble 
||1691 to say 1710
||Lexington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- John and Rachel were admitted to the Lexington Church 18 January 1708. 
- Rachel was admitted to full communion at the First Church Cambridge on 10 July 1719. 
||17 Mar 1724 
||27 Oct 2019 |
||Corporal John "East" Stone, b. 12 May 1663, Cambridge Farms (now Lexington), Middlesex County, Massachusetts d. 3 Feb 1713, Lexington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts (Age 49 years) |
||27 Apr 1687
||Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9]
|Age at Marriage
||She : ?? - He : 23 years and 11 months. |
||From 1688 to 1700 [2, 4, 6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||23 Jun 2021 |
- [S1552] Bailey, Frederick W. Early Massachusetts Marriages Prior to 1800 as Found on Ancient Court Records of the Counties of Middlesex, Hampshire, Berkshire and Bristol, (Worcester: Frederick W. Bailey, 1914).
- [S1553] Bartlett, J. Gardner. Gregory Stone Genealogy: Ancestry and Descendants of Dea. Gregory Stone of Cambridge, Mass., 1320-1917, (Boston: The Stone Family Association, 1918).
- [S1103] Baldwin, Thomas W. The Vital Records of Cambridge, Massachusetts to the Year 1850 - Vol 2 Marriages and Deaths , (Boston: Wright and Potter, 1914).
- [S463] Bond, Henry. Genealogies of the Families and Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts including Waltham and Weston, (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860).
- [S86] Gozzaldi, Mary Isabella. History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 with a Genealogical Register - Supplement and Index Reprint of 1930 edition, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1986).
- [S1542] Hudson, Charles. History of the Town of Lexington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, from its First Settlement to 1868, with a Genealogical Register, (Boston: Wiggin & Lunt, Publishers, 1868).
- [S88] Paige, Lucius R. History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 with a Genealogical Register , (Boston: H. O. Houghton and Company, 1877).
- [S1551] Sharples, Stephen P. "Early Records of the First Church in Cambridge", (Boston: The Genealogical Quarterly Magazine, Volume IV, January 1904).
- [S91] Torrey, Clarence Almon. New England Marriage Prior to 1700, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985).
- [S2000] ------------- Sources Below not Reviewed -------------.