Abt 654 -
- Aupais was a concubine. She was also known as Elphide (Chalpaida). [2, 4]
- She had a sister named Dodo. 
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||Abt 654 
|| | Roy Line, Boudreau Line
||26 Jun 2020 |
||Pépin II of Heristal, Mayor of the Palace in Austrasia, b. Abt 635, Heristal, Wallonia, Belgium d. 16 Dec 714, Jupille-sur-Meuse, Wallonia,Belgian (Age 79 years) [1, 2, 4, 5, 6] |
||Type: They were not married |
|+||1. Childebrand I, Lord of Perracy and of Bougy, Count of Autun, b. Abt 630 d. After 751 (Age 122 years) [Father: natural,Mother: natural]|
|+||2. Charles Martel, Mayor of the Palace, b. 688, Heristal, Wallonia, Belgium d. 22 Oct 741, Quierzy, Hauts-de-France, France (Age 53 years) [Father: natural,Mother: natural]|
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||26 Jun 2020 |
- [S1497] Kelley, David H. "The Nibelungs" , (Chobham, Woking, UK: The Journal of the Foundation for Medieval Genealogy, volume 1, number 6, July 2005).
- [S59] Weis, Frederick Lewis. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650 Fifth Editionif, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1982).
- [S2000] ------------- Sources Below not Reviewed -------------.
- [S65] Sewell, Robert James. Sewell: A History of the Sewell Family from the Earliest Times, (unknown: manuscript, March 2008).
- [S60] Stuart, Roderick W. Royalty for Commoners, The Complete Known Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, King of England, and Queen Philippa Fourth Edition, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2002).
- [S61] Moriarty, G. Andrews. The Origin of the Carolingians, (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Registervolume XCVIII, October 1944 ).