863 - 925 (62 years)
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||Alsace-Lorraine, France [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||She was described as beautiful, spirited, and courageous, and her influence over her spouse was, coupled with ambition, attributed to have involved her husbands in many wars.  |
||From 915 to 916 (Age 52) 
|She served as regent of Lucca and Tuscany during the minority of her son Guy of Tuscany from 915 to 916. |
||8 Mar 925
||Lucca, Tuscany, Italy [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||Santa Maria Forisportam, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy 
||1 Sibling |
|+||1. Gisela of Lorraine d. Before 26 Oct 907|
▻ Godefrid, King of Haithabu, of Dorestad, and Rustringen
|+||2. Bertha, Princess of Lorraine, b. 863, Alsace-Lorraine, France d. 8 Mar 925, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy (Age 62 years)|
▻ Theobold, Count of Arles and Vienne, m. About 879 ; Adalbert II "the Rich", Count and Duke of Lucca, m. About 895
|| | Roy Line, Boudreau Line
||3 Dec 2021 |
- [S1603] Online GENi, (https://www.geni.com ), Bertha, margravine of Tuscany, Use with Caution.
- [S60] Stuart, Roderick W. Royalty for Commoners, The Complete Known Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, King of England, and Queen Philippa Fourth Edition, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2002).
- [S63] von Redlisch, Marcellus Donald Alexander R. Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants volume 1 , (Cottonport, Louisiana: Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, 1941).
- [S59] Weis, Frederick Lewis. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650 Fifth Editionif, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1982).
- [S304] Wikipedia, Bertha, daughter of Lothair II.
- [S304] Wikipedia, Adalbert II, Margrave of Tuscany.