1655 - 1718 (62 years)
||Jonathan Adams |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||4 Apr 1655
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]
- His birth date was recorded as 4 (2) 1655.
||20 Mar 1678 (Age 23)
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [3, 6, 7]
||say 1710 
|He was one of the first settlers of Medway, and the first Deacon of the Medway Church.|
||24 Jan 1718
||Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [6, 7, 8]
||13 Siblings |
||4 Jun 2019 |
||Ensign Edward Adams, c. 19 Apr 1629, Kingweston, Somersetshire, England d. 12 Nov 1716, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age ~ 87 years) |
||Lydia Rockwood, b. 1634/35, Massachusetts d. 3 Mar 1676, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age 41 years) |
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : 22 years and 11 months - She : ~ 17 years and 3 months. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S68] Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and the Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886, (Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886).
- [S78] Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts, (Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855).
- [S94] Muse, Jeanne. Family Group Sheets of the Ancestry of Jeanne Muse, (Asheville, North Carolina: manuscript, 20 August 1995).
- [S1002] Trask, William B. "Boston Records" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume XIII, 1859).
- [S81] Morse, Abner. A Genealogical Register of the Descendants of Several Ancient Puritans volume I, (Boston: Abner Morse, 1857).
- [S76] Adams, Andrew N. A Genealogical History of Henry Adams of Braintree, Mass., and his Descendants also John Adams of Cambridge, Mass., 1632-1897, (Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Company, 1898).
- [S82] Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886 , (Boston: George H. Ellis, Printers, 1887).
- [S997] Woods, Henry Ernest. Vital Records of Medway, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850, (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1905).