1641 - 1718 (77 years)
||Mary Woodward |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||12 Aug 1641
||Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4]
- Her birth is recorded as 12 (6) 1641.
||13 Jan 1663/64 (Age 23)
||Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 4, 5]
||23 Aug 1718
||Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 
||7 Siblings |
||5 Oct 2018 |
||George Woodward, b. Abt 1619, Ipswich, Suffolk, England d. 31 May 1676, Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts (Age 57 years) |
||Mary Hammond, b. England d. Abt 1658, Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts |
||Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S1168] Pulsifer, David. "Early Records of Boston" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume VII, 1853).
- [S86] Gozzaldi, Mary Isabella. History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 with a Genealogical Register - Supplement and Index Reprint of 1930 edition, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1986).
- [S662] Spencer, H. Jay. Genealogy of the Woodward Family 1584-1926, (Youngsville, Pennsylvania: privately printed, 1926).
- [S463] Bond, Henry. Genealogies of the Families and Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts including Waltham and Weston, (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860).
- [S88] Paige, Lucius R. History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 with a Genealogical Register , (Boston: H. O. Houghton and Company, 1877).