1662 - 1770 (107 years)
||Experience Cook |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||9 Nov 1662
||Weymouth, Norfolk County, Massachusetts 
||25 May 1680 (Age 18)
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Norton, Bristol County, Massachusetts 
||7 Siblings |
||4 May 2019 |
- [S67] Ancestral File (LDS), (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), Questionnable Source.
- [S68] Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and the Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886, (Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886).
- [S76] Adams, Andrew N. A Genealogical History of Henry Adams of Braintree, Mass., and his Descendants also John Adams of Cambridge, Mass., 1632-1897, (Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Company, 1898).
- [S82] Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886 , (Boston: George H. Ellis, Printers, 1887).
- [S78] Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts, (Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855).
- [S81] Morse, Abner. A Genealogical Register of the Descendants of Several Ancient Puritans volume I, (Boston: Abner Morse, 1857).