1646 - 1656 (10 years)
||Sarah Wheeler |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||4 Feb 1645/46
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- Her birth date was recorded as 4 (12) 1645.
||25 Dec 1656
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4]
- She died the same day as her mother.
||5 Siblings |
||10 Jun 2019 |
||Richard Wheeler, b. Abt 1611, England d. 9 Feb 1675/76, Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts (Age 65 years) |
||Elizabeth Turner d. 25 Dec 1656, Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts |
||4 May 1644
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : ~ 33 years and 5 months - She : ??. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S72] Pope, Charles Henry. The Pioneers of Massachusetts , (Boston: Charles H. Pope, 1900).
- [S960] Hanson, Robert Brand. The Vital Records of Dedham, Massachusetts volume 1: Births and Baptisms, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1989).
- [S1037] Holman, Mary Lovering. The Stevens Miller Ancestry , (Concord, New Hampshire: Rumford Press, 1948).
- [S485] Wheeler, Daniel Merrick. The Wheeler Family of Rutland, Mass. and Some of their Ancestors, (Pittsfield, Massachusetts: by the author, 1924).
- [S1003] Bullard, Edgar J. Bullard and Allied Families: The American Ancestors of George Newton Bullard and Mary Elizabeth Bullard, (Detroit, Michigan: Edgar J. Bullard, 1930).