1649 - 1688 (38 years)
||John Barber |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||13 Mar 1649
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||1671 (Age 22)
||17 Dec 1674 (Age 25)
||Dorchester, Suffolk County, Massachusetts [2, 6]
||28 Feb 1688
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [2, 7]
||8 Siblings |
||27 Jul 2019 |
||Captain George Barber, b. Abt 1615, England d. 13 Apr 1685, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age 70 years) |
||Elizabeth Clark d. 22 Dec 1683, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts |
||24 Nov 1642
||Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : ~ 27 years and 11 months - She : ??. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Birth: His birth date was recorded as 13 (1) 1649.
- Marriage: Their marriage date was recorded as 17 (10) 1674.
- [S960] Hanson, Robert Brand. The Vital Records of Dedham, Massachusetts volume 1: Births and Baptisms, (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1989).
- [S82] Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886 , (Boston: George H. Ellis, Printers, 1887).
- [S72] Pope, Charles Henry. The Pioneers of Massachusetts , (Boston: Charles H. Pope, 1900).
- [S78] Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts, (Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855).
- [S68] Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and the Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886, (Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886).
- [S897] anonymous. "Marriages, Births, and Deaths in Dorchester, Mass. 1648-1683" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume XVI, 1862).
- [S93] Woods, Henry Ernest. Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts to the year 1850, (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1903).