1660 - 1717 (56 years)
||Mary Ellis |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||26 Sep 1660
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts 
||20 Mar 1678 (Age 18)
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts [1, 3]
||8 Siblings |
||27 Jul 2019 |
||Thomas Ellis, c. 13 Dec 1629, Wrentham, Suffolk, England d. 12 Dec 1690, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts (Age ~ 60 years) |
||Mary Wight d. 7 Mar 1693, Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts |
||21 May 1659
||Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
|Age at Marriage
||He : 29 years and 5 months - She : ??. |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Marriage: Their marriage date was recorded as (1) 1678.
- [S76] Adams, Andrew N. A Genealogical History of Henry Adams of Braintree, Mass., and his Descendants also John Adams of Cambridge, Mass., 1632-1897, (Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Company, 1898).
- [S94] Muse, Jeanne. Family Group Sheets of the Ancestry of Jeanne Muse, (Asheville, North Carolina: manuscript, 20 August 1995).
- [S82] Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886 , (Boston: George H. Ellis, Printers, 1887).
- [S68] Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and the Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886, (Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886).
- [S78] Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts, (Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855).
- [S1002] Trask, William B. "Boston Records" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume XIII, 1859).
- [S81] Morse, Abner. A Genealogical Register of the Descendants of Several Ancient Puritans volume I, (Boston: Abner Morse, 1857).
- [S997] Woods, Henry Ernest. Vital Records of Medway, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850, (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1905).
- [S467] Pope, Charles H. The Cheney Genealogy, (Boston: Charles H. Pope, 1897).