1649 - 1718 (68 years)
||Timothy Blake |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||16 Oct 1649
||Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire [2, 3]
||birth to death
||Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Indians tried to burn bis barn by setting fire to bark but were driven away. 
- In 1715, he made his will.
In the name of god amen
I Timothy blake beinge weke of body • • •
2d I havinge by Deed given to my two sons moses and lsarell the one halfe of my farme which deed baringe date the aightenth day of June seventen hundred & twelve, I give unto my sd two sons after my deseas the other halfe of my farme that is moses & Isarell blake, they yeildinge & payinge my now wife thier mother, the one third of the income of sd lands & after theire mothers deseas to be equally devided in quallety & quantity they payinge to theire brothers & sisters ten pounds apece, that is to aron ten pounds, & five pounds to timothy he havinge five pound alredy given to debroh Nomia [Naomi) ruth ten pounds apece & I Give to my son Samuell my grist mill hee livinge duty full to his mother tell he is twenty one years of age & then allowinge his mother twenty shillings a yeare & evry yeare duringe her naturell life I Give to my wife the use of my stoke of Cattell of all sorts & goods & utencells in the house duringe her naturell life & then to be disposed of amonge the Children with the ten pounds as aforsd if the estate bee then that it bee no wronge to the executors in Confirmation of all above written I sett my hand & seall this twenty sixth of october ano: Dom: 1715 & in the second yeare of our sovaraigne Georg of great Brittin king I also constitut & apoint my two sons moses & Isarell executors & my wife Nomi [Naomi) executrix: to this my last will to all which I set my hand and seall the Date aforsd
the marke X and Seall
of timothy blake [seal]
Oliver Smith 
- On 10 February 1717/18, his estate was inventoried and valued at £278 10/. 
- On 4 June 1718, his will was proved. 
||6 Jan 1718
||Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire 
||4 Dec 2019 |
||Naomi Sleeper, b. 15 Apr 1655, Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire d. —, Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire |
||20 Dec 1677
||Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire [2, 5]
||Marriage Record of Naomi Sleeper and Timothy Blake
|Age at Marriage
||He : 28 years and 2 months - She : 22 years and 8 months. |
||From 1679 to 1696 
- Marriage Date: Their marriage date was recorded as 10 (10) 1677. 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||9 Jul 2021 |
- [S1593] Batchellor, Albert Stillman. Probate Records of the Providence of New Hampshire Vol 1 1635-1717, (Concord, New Hampshire: Rumford Printing Company, 1907).
- [S642] Dow, Joseph. History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire from its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892 , (Salem, Massachusetts: Salem Press and Publishing Company, 1894).
- [S1675] Sawyer, Roland D. My Mother, Her Family and Ancestry: An Account of the Life, Family and Ancestry of Phoebe Maria (Blake) Sawyer of Kensington, N .H., (unknown place: Roland D. Sawyer, 1935).
- [S2000] ------------- Sources Below not Reviewed -------------.
- [S144] New Hampshire, Marriage and Divorce Records, 1659-1947, (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2013), Marriage Record of Naomi Sleeper and Timothy Blake.