||Mehitable Colcord |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
||Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire [1, 3, 4, 5]
||Father: Edward Colcord|
Mother: Anne ______ [1, 2, 5]
||1692 (Age 34) 
|Nathaniel and Mehitable signed the Bradbury petition in 1692. |
||5 Sep 2021 |
||Nathaniel Stevens, b. 11 Nov 1645, Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts |
||20 Dec 1677
||Hampton, Rockingham County, New Hampshire [1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14]
|Age at Marriage
||She : ~ 20 years - He : 32 years and 1 month. |
||From 1681 to 1684 [1, 6, 9]
|1. Samuel Stevens (1681-____)|
2. Mehitable Stevens (1681-____)
3. Edward Stevens (1684-____)
- Marriage Date: Their marriage date was recorded as 20 (10) 1677. [1, 9]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||5 Sep 2021 |
- [S845] Brown, Asa W. "Early Settlers of Salisbury, Mass., Arranged into Families" 1854, (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume VIII, 1854).
- [S1372] Coffin, Joshua. "Early Settlers of Essex and Old Norfolk", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume VI, 1852).
- [S2040] Colcord, Doane B. Colcord Genealogy: Descendants of Edward Colcord of New Hampshire, 1630 to 1908, (Coudersport, Pennsylvania: Mahlon J. Colcord, 1908).
- [S2039] Colcord, Joanna C. "Edward Colcord, Rebel", (New Haven: The American Genealogist, Volume 16, Number 2, 1939).
- [S642] Dow, Joseph. History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire from its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892 , (Salem, Massachusetts: Salem Press and Publishing Company, 1894).
- [S621] Hoyt, David W. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, with some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton volume I, (Providence, Rhode Island: Snow & Farnham, 1897).
- [S2038] Jones, William Haslet. "Early Settlers of Hampton, New Hampshire from Ormesby, St. Margaret, Norfolk", (Boston: New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume CXLI, 1987).
- [S643] Noyes, Sybil, Charles Thornton Libby and Walter Goodwin Davis. Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1972).
- [S2037] Quint, Alonzo Hall. "Genealogical Items Relating to the Early Settlers of Dover, N. H.", (Boston: New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume VIII, 1854).
- [S1271] Quint, Alonzo Hall. "Genealogical Items Relating to the Early Settlers of Dover, N.H.", (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume IC, 1855).
- [S2036] Quint, Alonzo Hall. "Notes on the Dover (N.H.) Combination of 1640", (Boston: New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume XXXIII, 1879).
- [S1026] Savage, James. A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May 1692 on the Basis of Farmer's Register, volume I, (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860).
- [S1858] Scales, John. Historical Memoranda Concerning Persons and Places in Old Dover, N. H., (Dover, New Hampshire: Enquirer Press, 1900).
- [S91] Torrey, Clarence Almon. New England Marriage Prior to 1700, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985).