866 - 923 (57 years)
||Robert I |
|Relationship||with Robert Alan Roy
- He was born posthumously.
||He was also the Count of Paris amd Poitiers; the anti-king of France; and the Marguis of Neustria and Orleans. [1, 4] |
||29 Jun 922 (Age 56) [2, 4, 5, 6]
|On 29 June 923, he was crowned the anti-King of the West Franks. |
||15 Jun 923
||Soissons, Aisne, Hauts-de-France, France [1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7]
- He was killed in battle. 
||2 Siblings |
| ||1. Odo of Paris, King of the Franks, b. 856 d. 898 (Age 42 years)|
|+||2. Robert I, Duke of France, b. 866, France d. 15 Jun 923, Soissons, Aisne, Hauts-de-France, France (Age 57 years)|
▻ the sister of Adelheim, Count of Laon; Beatrice de Vermandois, m. 890 ; Adelaide of Alsace and Tours; Aelis of Tours
| ||3. Regilinda|
▻ William, Count of Perigord and Agen
|| | Roy Line, Boudreau Line
||10 Aug 2022 |
- [S60] Stuart, Roderick W. Royalty for Commoners, The Complete Known Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, King of England, and Queen Philippa Fourth Edition, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2002).
- [S59] Weis, Frederick Lewis. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650 Fifth Editionif, (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1982).
- [S2000] ------------- Sources Below not Reviewed -------------.
- [S63] von Redlisch, Marcellus Donald Alexander R. Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants volume 1 , (Cottonport, Louisiana: Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, 1941).
- [S65] Sewell, Robert James. Sewell: A History of the Sewell Family from the Earliest Times, (unknown: manuscript, March 2008).
- [S1494] Moriarty, G. Andrews. "The Origin of Capet and Plantagenet" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume CVII, October 1953).
- [S1495] Rubincam, Milton. "Ancestry of Robert the Strong, Count of Anjou and Blois" , (Boston: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, volume CXVII, October 1963).